We have a variety of ways to take care of ourselves. “Filler injections” is another method that helps maintain natural beauty and does not require a long recovery time like surgery. Many people are interested, but many are still not sure if filler injections are really safe or not. Will it have any effect on the body? Today we have gathered information for you.
Note : Plastic (Cosmetic) Surgery Center that is notable all around the world You can track down more data about medical procedure at https://www.bangmodaesthetic.com/
What is filler? Why do people use injections?
Fillers are fillers injections to correct various types of skin problems, from wrinkles, deep grooves. to face lifting and tightening The highlight of fillers is that they produce beautiful and natural results. The important thing is that it doesn’t take long to recuperate like surgery. There are two types of fillers, temporary and semi-permanent.
Most temporary fillers It is a group of hyaluronic acid substances (Hyaluronic Acid or HA) that can be degraded naturally. Each injection can last an average of 1-2 years.
Semi-permanent fillers are more durable. One injection can last up to 10 years because it cannot dissolve naturally like temporary fillers. When complications occur, they are difficult to treat. Therefore it is not popular in medical practice.
Things to know before injecting fillers
- You should consult a doctor who specializes in filler injections for proper advice on which areas of your face should be injected to help correct the problem directly. Do not listen to advice from salespeople because they are not experts directly. And each person’s face shape has different problems. The same method cannot be used to solve the problem for everyone.
- If you have a congenital disease If you have any medications or vitamins that you need to take on a regular basis, you should always inform your doctor before taking any treatment.
- Should choose a standard brand and type of filler. You can check the information from the packaging.
- Should have the doctor unpack the filler box with the brand and expiration date every time before injection.
- Should choose a hospital or clinic that meets the standards and has the correct license.
Precautions to be taken after filler injection
– Avoid exposure to sunlight and heat.
– Apply sunscreen regularly
– Refrain from doing facial procedures such as facial massage or using tools that may be hot.
– Regularly observe abnormalities in the face area, especially the treatment location.
– Drink clean water and get enough sleep. to maintain the filler to last longer
Non-standard filler injections Injected in the wrong place or the selection of the product is not appropriate will result in the flow of the filler. Skin distorted or swollen, thick, deformed and there could be other complications
What are the abnormal symptoms after filler injection?
After injecting fillers, you should observe yourself if there are any complications or abnormalities. If you experience any of these symptoms, seek immediate medical attention.
– Skin discoloration at the treated area is abnormal, such as pale or dark red.
– Excessive pain, swelling, redness, or bruising
– Swelling, redness, tenderness, or pus that is suspected of having an infection or inflammation of the skin