It is important for captors to remember one main rule that applies to almost all bookmakers, including Parimatch. Whatever method the bettor used to make a deposit to his game balance, he should use this option to withdraw money. For example, if the account was replenished through an electronic wallet, the withdrawal to the card will not be available.
- The bookmaker does not charge a commission, but it may be charged by the payment operator.
The minimum amount
- From $ 100, depending on the method
Maximum withdrawal amount to the card
- depends on the method. On bank cards up to $ 10000, on electronic wallets – as much as you want
The proposed list of options for withdrawing funds coincides with the number of methods available for replenishing the account. The exception is payment terminals – it is, of course, impossible to withdraw money through payment terminals.
To determine the most convenient withdrawal option, read the rules and conditions of each individual method.
Withdrawal of funds to a bank card
Bank cards are rightfully considered the most convenient option for withdrawing funds from bookmakers, as more than 80% of people actively use debit and credit cards to pay for various goods and services. Consequently, bettors make deposits through the card and then withdraw funds in the same way to place a bet
Parimatch bonus withdrawal allow winnings to bank cards of any bank issued on the basis of VISA or MasterCard systems. If the withdrawal is made in euro, a commission of 1.5% is charged depending on the card issuing bank. For other currencies the commission is not charged regardless of the withdrawal amount. The term of crediting funds to a bank card varies from 15 minutes to 12 hours – in most cases the transfer is credited as soon as possible.
To withdraw funds to a bank card, the capper needs to perform a number of simple actions:
- Log in to the Parimatch Match bookmaker.
- In your personal account, open the “Money transactions” and “Withdrawals” fields.
- Choose a bank card by clicking the “Order” button – pay attention to the list of currencies.
- Enter the withdrawal amount that does not exceed your balance.
- Click “Checkout”, then enter the payment details of the card.
- Withdrawal of funds to mobile phone
Another popular withdrawal option is mobile payments – captors get the opportunity to top up their mobile operator accounts using their game balance. Remember that the option is available – in other countries the bookmaker does not cooperate with mobile operators.
The terms of crediting funds to the balance also range from 15 minutes to 12 hours.
Using this withdrawal option is quite simple:
Log in to your account on the official website.
- Open the “Payments” tab.
- Opposite the desired option, click “Order”.
- Specify the amount of mobile balance top-up.
- Enter your mobile phone number and complete the transfer
- Withdrawal of funds to electronic wallets
Electronic wallets have become a convenient alternative to a bank card for many people, as they can be used to purchase online goods and services. So, withdrawing your winnings to an electronic wallet is the most popular option for captors of Parimatch bookmaker. The range of options depends on the withdrawal currency.
Withdrawals are available to all available wallets.
If winnings are withdrawn in US dollars or euros, the options are the same – Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Ethereum, Tether TRC-20 and Tether ERC-20. The bookmaker does not charge fees for transferring funds, and winnings are credited to the wallet from 15 minutes to 12 hours.
Follow these steps to transfer money to electronic wallets:
- Enter your login and password to access your personal account.
- Select the “Money Transactions” and “Withdrawals” tabs.
- Opposite the desired payment system, click the “Order” button.
- Specify the withdrawal amount, making sure that it is available on your balance.
- Enter your e-wallet number and complete the transaction.
In addition to electronic wallets, you can withdraw funds from the Parimatch bookmaker through bank transfers or cash out winnings through cash desks – the addresses of cash withdrawal points can be found on the website.
The bookmaker was one of the first to provide cappers with the opportunity to make withdrawals in cryptocurrency – Parimatch supports innovation and financial progress. Withdrawals are made in fiat money, which at the time of crediting to the crypto wallet are automatically converted into bitcoins at the current rate.
Maximum withdrawal amount from Parimatch
The maximum limits depend on the specific option. In some cases, the limits are set by the banking organization.
For bank cards, the maximum withdrawal amount in one transaction is 1000 euros. If the withdrawal is made in US dollars, euros and other currencies, the bookmaker does not set any limits, but there may be limits from a particular bank or state. For example, in Australia, there is a limit on the transfer of funds at the level of 10 thousand dollars.
In the case of electronic wallets, limits are also not set. Any amount can be withdrawn. If other currencies are used for withdrawal, the maximum limits must be found out separately.
Minimum withdrawal amount from Parimatch
Cappers are interested in the question of how much can be withdrawn from the Parimatch bookmaker. Restrictions depend on the currency and the specific withdrawal option.
For bank cards, the minimum withdrawal amount is from 20 euros or 30 dollars. You can replenish the account of mobile operator from 10 $.
For electronic wallets, the limits are set differently. Bitcoin wallet can be withdrawn from $ 400, $ 10 or 10 euros, Bitcoin Cash – $ 100, Litecoin – $ 100, Ethereum – $ 1000, and Tether TRC-20 and Tether ERC-20 – $ 54 and $ 100 respectively.
Cash out through cash desks is carried out without restrictions.
Reasons for refusal to pay out winnings
If the capper cannot withdraw money from the Parimatch account, the following reasons are possible:
- Withdrawal of funds is available only to users who have passed verification in the bookmaker.
- You can withdraw funds to Parimatch only after 24 hours from the moment of the first deposit.
- The capper needs to make sure that the payment details match the data specified during account registration. You can withdraw money only to your cards, e-wallets, phone numbers, etc.
- If the bookmaker found the capper in fraud, the account is blocked and the account is frozen until the circumstances are clarified.
Often Parimatch offers registered users bonus programs. Withdrawal of funds may not be available if the player has not yet fulfilled the conditions of the bonus program – for example, it is necessary to make several bets for the bonus amount.
In addition, the balance may not have the required amount of funds.
What to do if the bookmaker does not withdraw money?
First, the capper needs to make sure whether there is an amount on the account, whether it has been verified, and whether the withdrawal is available according to the bookmaker’s rules. If you still cannot withdraw the winnings, please contact the technical support service by phone or e-mail.