Neto is slowly emerging as one of the most preferred eCommerce solutions in the industry. Envisioning itself as a unified eCommerce solution, Neto is an Australian B2B and multi-channel system that mediate inventory, fulfilment, and point-of-sale.
Hence, Neto website development has become very popular as it is proving profitable for B2B eCommerce software vendors. This integration can bring many potential customers for the vendors, along with more profits and great deals.
Here, you will have an in-depth insight into Neto integration’s importance, Neto API, and the different challenges associated with Neto integration.
Why Integration with Neto is a Good Investment?
- Talking about numbers, Neto powers more than 5 thousand websites across six different countries, including Australia, the US, New Zealand, Argentina, the UK, and the Philippines. Out of these 5000 websites, more than half are live and have gained the trust of hundreds and thousands of customers.
- Hence, if you integrate with Neto, you will have the opportunity to expose and expand your business internationally with the help of the platform’s wide customer base. Your B2B business will have international exposure and will be able to reach global clients.
- The more you reach out, the more clients you will add to your customer base. All the store owners on Neto are your potential buyers once you integrate with Neto. And when you pitch these prospects your products, they’ll convert into buyers, increasing your client base.
- Now, the more clients you get, the more profit you’ll make. As your customer base expands, you can increase your software pricing accordingly because you will need to update the functionality of your software. This is where Neto will do its wonders by upgrading your platform, eventually increasing your profit margin.
- With the help of this integration, you will be able to serve your customers better than you were doing. The integration allows you to access all the data related to customers, orders, and products from Neto stores and feed your software with it so it can perform its core task without failing.
- When your software has all the necessary data seo services sydney, it will help you stay ahead of the competition. Your competitors are already utilising the power of integrations. So, if you leverage integration, too, you can even outperform them.
Neto API Features
With the help of Neto API, software developers can integrate eCommerce software with its platform. In simple words, Neto API is the mediator for integration with Neto. With its help, software vendors can communicate with the Neto control panel data.
There are two ways to build on Neto – one is to use add-ons, and the other is custom development. With the help of Neto API, any third-party software can communicate with the Neto-integrated eCommerce suite.
It uses an API key to authenticate based on the REST architectural style. What follows are the request and response formats supported in Neto:
- Request – JSON, XML, CURD
- Response – JSON, XML
And to perform a transaction with Neto API, it uses the HTTP POST method.
The Challenges We Can Face with Neto Integration!
Integration with Neto is pricy as it will cost you around $4000 to develop the integration. Also, if your clients have e-stores on platforms other than Neto, you may have to spend a fortune establishing all those integrations.
Apart from this, you will have to spend money on hiring advanced developers to build your integrations. This will include their salary, training costs, and employee privileges. You will also have to invest in infrastructure for developing this integration, costing you more money.
Additionally, integration with Neto is very time-consuming, as it can take up to 2 months to complete just one integration. If you have many of them to be developed, you’ll need a lot of time.
Furthermore, integration with Neto can be complex as it has contrasting architecture and can be challenging to understand. This is the reason why you will need seasoned developers. However, it can also be difficult for them to study all the eCommerce APIs before integrating with them.
Integration with Neto can be very beneficial but it is not without its drawbacks. So, either you can choose to go with Neto integration or opt for the easier path by choosing MYOB advance integration with Magento.