CBD (CDB), also known as Cannabidiol, is an extract derived from hemp or hemp, which has main properties in treating various diseases. And CBD has been used as a medicinal treatment. Or skincare substances, usually from hemp pre roll cones only because certified does not cause addiction.
What is hemp oil extract?
CBD extract (CDB) is found in the Sativa family of cannabis plants and has a lower THC value of less than 1%. Therefore it is not classified as a drug. And now Thailand has a law to certify it. CBD is used as an ingredient in skin care products in beauty and skincare circles. Serum and face cream because CBD is rich in vitamins A, D, E, and fatty acids that will help make the skin look healthy. Focus on helping the skin to be more hydrated. It also has antioxidants that are the hallmark of anti-aging. To help in reducing wrinkles. And at the same time creating relaxation. The skin is like being treated gently.
Hemp oil extract How to solve skin problems?
According to Mount Sinai Hospital Cosmetic & Research, cbd öl has the same properties as avocado oil, olive oil, and other almond oils. That looks like emulsions that can nourish the skin Because many natural fatty acids are suitable for the skin. Helps reduce dryness Add moisture to the skin well. It can also be used to treat severely dry skin like rashes. CBD oil also helps reduce excess oil secretion. Thereby reducing the anti-acne. In addition, the oil has anti-inflammatory properties. reduce wrinkles which is suitable for people with normal skin and combination skin, especially.
Another famous skin-nourishing substance is hemp. In addition to CBD, there is another substance, Hemp Seed Oil, which is extracted from hemp seeds. As an antioxidant, It is similar to CBD. Still, its concentration is less than CBD (CBD is extracted from the stem, leaves, and flowers), so cbd öl would be more appropriate if you want a deep skin rejuvenation.
Suppose you are interested in producing cosmetics, skincare, face creams that contain CBD (CDB), cbd öl, a good selection of ingredients. Indeed, it is essential for the safety of consumers. You should choose a quality extract certified as USDA and has a safe, clean, standardized production process to get the most effective cosmetics, skincare, and body creams.
Classification of pharmaceutical additives by function (Functions)
Used in solid dosage forms are as follows:
- .Fillers help to add volume.
- Binders and Adhesives assist in the adhesion of dusty substances.
- Lubricants increase the flow rate of granules, reduce the resistance between particles. and prevent adhesion of substances in tablets on dry surfaces
- Glidants, such as adjusting the flow characteristics of powdered mixtures.
- dispersing agent (Disintegrates ) helps in the breakdown of the drug after the drug enters the body
- The coating material is used to coat tablets to prevent moisture. and helps to swallow pills that result from the unpleasant taste.
The reasons for the need for various forms of drug preparation
- to protect the drug from being easily degraded by the environment, such as moisture
- to prevent decomposition by gastric juice
- to drown out the flavor or make it taste appetizing
- To get a form suitable for the drug, for example, if it dissolves well in water, it can be made into a precise liquid medicine. If it doesn’t dissolve, it is made into a suspension.
- Keep the drug in the form that is suitable for use.
- Get a suitable form for use and transportation, such as making tablets instead of liquid pills.
- To obtain the correct and safe dosage form, The least harm to the user, and if it does happen, it can be solved quickly.